This is ridiculous.
Goober

"Goober and the Ghost Chasers" was a short-lived Hanna-Barbera cartoon that aired in 1973. It featured Goober, a dog who became invisible when he was scared (voiced by Paul Winchell), and Ted, Tina, and Gilly, three reporters for the less-than-reputable Ghost Chasers magazine. The quartet would travel around the world responding to various reports of paranormal activity, which often resulted in a mystery or some other sort of caper. If any of this sounds vaguely familiar, well - c'mon. It's Hanna-Barbera.

In terms of quality, though, Goober and crew were a particular blight on the good name of H-B productions. Not only did they rip off Scooby-Doo's plot and general character structure, they even directly lifted backgrounds, music, and sound effects from the show. In addition, the voice acting was subpar: the living legend Winchell merely phoned in his "Tigger" voice for Goober, and none of the human characters had any of the charm of a Shaggy or a Daphne. What's worse, the show's writing was sloppy even by the low standards of the studio, and often relied on guest stars to drag viewers in. It got so bad that after a guest appearance on the first episode, the Partridge Family children (sans David) became semi-regulars on the show, getting top billing over the actors who were supposed to be center stage. Even guest star Wilt Chamberlain couldn't save the show from its well-deserved demise.

All in all, the show ran for 16 episodes in the fall of 1973, and then the shows were re-aired out of order for the 1974 season. You can still catch the show on Cartoon Network's retro affiliate Boomerang.