Much forgetfulness.
  • Underground ticket - couldn't find in wallet, had to buy a new one.
  • 1pm lecture - was in the union till 12.55 before I remembered I needed to be on the other side of campus.
  • bus ticket - somewhere between getting my ticket from the driver and sitting down, I misplaced my ticket (a return), wasting myself even more money.
  • appointment card - when it came to making a new appointment at the orthodontist, I couldn't find the old one to reuse.
  • diary - me wee organiser thingie has gone missing, I think it's in the student radio station's office.
  • key lock - as a result of me not putting this on, my pocket hit enough keys on my phone to erase all my messages and dial a few random numbers.
What is wrong with me today?

Other than that, mechanics exam results back, favorable. Been doing more work on the SubCity Radio site, it's coming together very nicely and will hopefully be online by the end of the week. I've also got a job as a duty editor (ie making sure the presenters don't set the studio on fire), and recieved an email addressed to the "core subcity team" (due to my snazzification of the website) which made me feel terribly important.. :)

And I'm generally happy, too. Life is good.