I have felt your presence beside me as we grow old and watch the years go by. I have felt you as my partner down the path towards the end of our lives. We will always be more than friends if you let us. I don't know if we will ever be each others primary but we will be in love and eventually we will find a place where we can live within each others grasp.

You asked me if I was beginning to figure out how you fit into my life. I have sweetie. These are the glimpses I see. The form and character of our binding is fluid, and unknown to me but I see its presence. I taste its form.

And, this relationship, this romance, this falling in love with each other, it is different than any other one of mine. I have fallen hard and am holding myself back, to give you the space you need in your life, to allow you the time it will take for you to find the place in your life for me. I will wait, and smile, and occasionally cry, because this is no short movement. I have come in between breaks and the orchestra has many measures to go before intermission. But I don't mind; the conductor is beautiful to watch, and the music has already grabbed my heartstrings and pulled me into my seat.

I love you Deeahblita. I think I always will.