Pretenders hide the Transformers inside!

DECEPTICON: SNARLER

FUNCTION: ASSAULT WARRIOR
"Stealing isn't a crime, getting caught is."

A selfish, obnoxious master of destruction. Does everything for himself. Refuses to follow orders. Transforms to boar with front-mounted, razor-tipped drill that drains enemy fuel supplies. Horns on outer shell equipped with sonar distorters that disrupt the flow of cerebral impulses and rupture enemy circuitry. Also equipped with armored hide on outer shell and a 30mm submachine gun in his tail. In robot mode, armed with programmable explosive shell rotary cannon. Range: 6 miles.

  • Strength: 7
  • Intelligence: 5
  • Speed: 3
  • Endurance: 10
  • Rank: 3
  • Courage: 8
  • Firepower: 8
  • Skill: 7
Transformers Tech Specs


Like the other Pretender Beasts, Snarler's robot transformed into a smaller robotic version of his organic boar shell. The main difference was the drill on the robot-boar's nose and the gun in his tail, of course, not to mention that the robot-boar was less than half the size of his Pretender shell. Carnivac was marginally more impressive-looking, though, probably because it's hard to imagine a giant tusked pig as a threat unless one's already charging right at you.