user since
Tue Jan 7 2003 at 05:45:55 (21.3 years ago )
last seen
Fri May 2 2003 at 03:15:35 (21 years ago )
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 0
mission drive within everything
Alter a worldview or two, and perhaps even alter my own.
specialties
Art (specifically cartooning, narrative art and sequential story lelling, in both break-down and full rendered forms in a host of mediums], painting in acyllics and Doc P.H. Martin dyes though not very often. Miniature / model painting, as well as scratch building models for the table-top wargames that I play. Religious scrutiny, riding untamed thunderbunnies, And, the power.................to move you.
school/company
3 legged poodle press
motto
"Look at the faces, listen to the bells, it's hard to believe we need a place called Hell." -- INXS
Send private message to neverness

Oi. Airforce brat for 18 years, struggling artist for the rest of it. Currently the art carreer circles in a perpetual holding pattern while I work my tail off at the "joe job". My current goal is to be able to get my beautiful girlfriend and I A Place Called Home and build an art studio there as well. Ok, and a big game table too. Fanatical miniature painter that I am, I'm needing a place for that hobby too. My beautiful girlfriend (really, she is) is also artisticly inclined and I hope the two of us can have quite a creative time once we've got things set up. Ah....perchance to dream....