Here are a couple of excerpts from the book, just to give an idea of what this guy is all about:

From the Unarmed Defense section:

"Let's face it, when it comes to trashing in the streets, our success is going to depend on our cunning and speed rather than our strength and power. Our side is all quarterbacks, and the pigs have nothing but linemen. They are clumsy, slobbish brutes that would be lost without their guns, clubs, and toy wistles. When one grabs you for an arrest, you can with a little effort, make him let go. In the confusion of all the street action, you will then be able to make your getaway..."

From the Monkey Warfare section:

"...Another good bit is to rent a safe deposit box (only about $7.00 a year) in a bank using a phony name. They usually only need a signature and don't ask for identification. When you get a box, deposit a good size dead fish inside the deposit box, close it up and return it to its proper niche. From then on, forget about it. Now think about it, in a few months there is going to be a hell-of-a-smell from your small investment. It's going to be almost impossible to trace, and besides, they can never open the box without your permission. Since you don't exist, they'll have no alternative but to move away..."

Sick, sick guy. Smart, and funny, but sick.