Imagine your life going backwards, from old to youth to newborn. You are born with yellow teeth, a wife with opinions on everything and other itchy stuff. Well, the years go and one day you suddenly are able stand up on unstable legs, you can move without using a silly thing with wheels that must be pushed around by others. You feel happy, so happy that you in a spontaneous moment open your mouth and say "Nice weather today, darling. Let's go for a walk". You can speak, how nice. That must mean that you have teeth’s again... and, wait a minute, they are real! You suddenly realize that you actually can eat other things than soup and asparagus.

Let's celebrate, let's dance the funky chicken and have a glass of Scotch. Next thing to do is to get rid of those glasses, you discovered that you actually see better without them. Your teeth’s are getting whiter and you don't need glasses. Now is time to ask yourself: "Where the hell are the BABES!!". You call some friends and suddenly your house are packed with girls and boys raising the roof with some help from the music that made your head ache for what seemed to be yesterday. You can't stand still. A cigarette is burning in your hand, how come you don't care. How come you don't care for tomorrow. Because you spent 60 years thinking of what is going to happen, what you can or can't eat or do. Struggling to quit smoking. Living with the same woman without knowing why. Imagine the feeling of freedom and happiness that overwhelms you after all that time living in a bubble.

When the bubble bursted you didn't feel invincible instantly, something good happened over the years. You gained a little experience, but you already knew what you wanted to know. It got clearer for every day that you where going to spend the end of your life doing whatever you wanted to do, feeling great and healthy. On top of the world. That is youth. To me the saying is quite true. If the youth was given back to an old person, he or she would have the time of his/hers life all over again, and it would be twice as good as it was the first time. The person who can experience youth all over again after a life full of experiences is a lucky bastard. But there will never exist such a lucky bastard.