John McCain. Republican nominee for President of the United States. Dick.

This is going to be a very political, very opinionated, maybe even a little GTKY writeup and I fully expect lots of downvotes and maybe even nuked. I don't give a fuck. I'm pissed, and need to get this off my chest.

John McCain is a schemer. His strategy, now clear, is not based on policy, not based on his own strengths or even his opponent's weaknesses. His scheme is based solely on driving a wedge into the Democratic Party.

The ads at the start of the DNC were bad enough. Rerunning Hilary's own ads against Obama.

But now, John McCain, who has done nothing but criticize Obama for his lack of experience, has selected the first term governor of Alaska as his running mate. Why? She has a vagina.

Call me sexist. I said before, I don't give a fuck. Sarah Palin has been a city council member and then mayor of Wasilla, Alaska, a suburb of Anchorage, and finally in 2006 was elected governor. Is this person ready to be President should something happen to 72 year old John McCain?

John McCain sees a goldmine of Hilary Clinton supports and wants to cash in. That is the only motivation behind Sarah Palin as a choice of Vice President. He wants Hilary Clinton supporters, who will disagree with John McCain and fall behind Barack Obama on nearly every policy decision, to vote their gender.

Why does it piss me off so much? Because I see it working. I see Clintonheads falling for it, hook, line, and sinker, and lining up behind Miss Mooseburger. The strongest pro-choice group in this country will vote for a staunch opponent of abortion.

Palin is a lifetime member of the National Rifle Association, a group that gave Hilary Clinton an F rating for her policies.

And then, the 1984 Miss Alaska runner up will be one very questionable heartbeat away from being the leader of the free world.

The whole thing is a complete dick move by John McCain. An idiot was bad enough, but I don't want a dick as President.

Further comments can be found at September 4, 2008.