Panchen Lamas’ job is to be buddha to Dalai Lamas, who may otherwise incite war.

When Genghis Khan died, everyone who attended his funeral was killed along with him, and the killers suicided.

10th Panchen Lama was poisoned. A mix-up between the CCP’s biotechnology programs and conflicting CIA activities.

Panchen Lama had been visiting Shigatse monastery to consecrate holy relics of past Panchen Lama. It was to mirror a shrine further east.

Panchen Lama had not been in good standing with the Tibetan diaspora after the cultural revolution destroyed their country.

Walking into a new shrine days before dying, he terrified his assistant by asking, well what do you think. Does this seem like a suitable place for my dying?

After the heart attack, his skin turned black like charcoal. It was January 1989.

The search for his reincarnation was overruled by CCP. Dalai Lama chose one reincarnated child, and CCP chose another. Dalai Lama’s choice was abducted by CCP in 1995.

Panchen Lama is not an individual. He is a living manifestation of Amitabha, that is why he is a buddha. Maybe the only qualification for being Panchen Lama is to be Amitabha.

Tibetans will argue with me. They don’t know their Panchen Lama now. Either way, it’s best to focus on being a buddha.