user since
Fri Jan 3 2003 at 00:20:57 (21.3 years ago )
last seen
Thu Jul 12 2007 at 02:41:03 (16.8 years ago )
number of write-ups
2 - View zoewillowsong's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 19
motto
hakuna matata
most recent writeup
Unicorn
Send private message to zoewillowsong

Hello

I am Deb. (aka Zoe). You can pick one and call me whatever ya like, I answer to both. (Including a few I won't mention). I am a pretty hyper human being if you haven't noticed, and I'm friendly, so don't be shy - say hi.

I have finally moved back to Oshawa... and have sworn never to live anywhere near Toronto again even if my life depends on it. Scarborough was horrible, and I never want to live there again. Anyway... I now live in an apartment with my hubby Bill, and our two cats, Casey (M) and Emmah (F) (or "Her Highness" as she prefers)... and soon also with our son or daughter who is due at the end of January 2003.

I'm Pagan... Druidic/Wiccan would describe my beliefs most accurately. I am an active member of W.A.R.D. Canada (Witches Against Religious Discrimination - http://www.wardcan.org), and a member of Dancing Lights Protogrove, ADF (http://dancinglights.tripod.com). I've got tons of contacts and websites if you are interested in networking with Pagans in Ontario, just ask!

Don't forget to stop by my homepage too! (And if it's still not done, feel free to bug me about it LOL) (http://zoe.dreamscrying.net)


Listen to the Silence

©Deb Beckwith


Fellow Noders who've been good to a newbie like me;

bexxta - is always right. LOL
momomom
evilrooster
SEF
Wuukiee
toalight
dg