Éric Godin was the editorial cartoonist for the Montréal newspaper, Voir from 1988 to 1999. He is a member of the Association of Canadian Editorial Cartoonists.

He is a consultant, a designer, an illustrator, a painter, a sculptor, and a teacher. His works can be found in galleries in Canada and the United States of America, and also in private collections in Europe and Australia.

He studied at the Université du Québec à Montréal, and has worked in several countries developing his skill with practical training. He paints in a semi-cubist style, with bright colours and thick, black lines. Much of his work is of household scenes, with banal objects and nude women.

Éric Godin has published several websites, and three books; "Salmigondis" (1991), "GODIN" (1998), and "Voyage dans le cyberespace - à la découverte d'Internet" (1999).

He used to be the host of the television show "Le petit dessin de Godin" which played as a short for a few minutes every day of the week on TVA and LCN.

I met Éric when he acted as a consultant for a mural project I actualised with the Carrefour jeunesse-emploi de Francheville. He is a friendly guy, and has a good deal of insight for dealing with a realistic world.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.