Ok so your bored and want to make me cookies right?
So...whatcha going to need to make a satisfying 7 layered cookie bar?!
Well here's your layers:
- graham cracker crumbs - 1 1/2 cups
- Toffee chips - 12 oz.
- chocolate chips - 6 oz.
- butterscotch chips - 6 oz.
- flaked coconut - 1 cup
- chopped nuts - 1 cup
- sweetened condensed milk - 1 can
Whatcha need that isn't a layer (technically):
- 1/2 cup of margarine
Ohh...so you got a pile of stuff and want to know what to do with it now? Ok - although I like to see you suffer I'll tell ya.
- melt the margarine in a 9x13 pan
- 1st layer - even layer of graham crackers on the bottom
- 2nd through 6th layers - in this order, sprinkle evenly across bottom of pan: toffee chips, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, coconut and nuts
- 7th layer - drizzle the sweetened condensed milk across the top
Ohhh...so you want to know what to do with it next? Well, ok.
Bake it, at 350 degrees. About a hour. Or until you notice it is brown.
Turn the oven off. Remove the cookie bars, with pot holders, they are hot.
Completely allow the bars to cool - then cut them into desired shapes.
Ok now that you know my favorite cookie shouldn't be much more difficult to find a box and stamps and suprise me with a box of cookies.
This recipe is from the kitchen of metal rozsa's mother