Brabus is a German tuning and customization company who deal mainly with Mercedez Benz automobiles.

Founded in 1977 by Bodo Buschmann it is now considered to be one of the most exclusive tuning companies in the world.

Based in the heart of the Ruhr Valley in Germany, in a town called Bottrop and employing over 250 people, this is where the main development and production facilities of Brabus are based. There are also huge testing facilities for the the customised cars, so that the new engine, brake and suspension set-ups can be thoroughly scrutinised and approved by the German vehicle safety association.
Brabus is famous for it's ultra high quality interior and exterior modifications, using only the finest leathers, electronics and carbon fibres. Under the hood, Brabus also produce a mind boggling range of super powerful engines like the Brabus E V12, which produces 582 horsepower and a top speed of 330kmh (approx 205mph).

Fast, by anybody's standards.

Brabus tune nearly all vehicles in the Mercedes range, from Smart and A Class cars, right through to S Class and MPV's. Every car, no matter how big or small is treated with the same respect and engineering proficiency.

They also produce the worlds most powerful production diesel engine, the four litre common rail V8 which produces 330 hp / 243 kW at 4,000 rpm and maximum torque of 690 Nm at just 2,200 rpm.

Impressive.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.