According to the definitions provided by the Merriam-Webster's dictionary Consumption by the Corporate Cow is simply the wasting away of ones body by a domestic bovine animal that's formed into an association and endowed by law with the rights and liabilities of an individual.

When taken in a less literal sense, Consumption by the Corporate Cow is the current state of body and mind of many American citizens. Still holding true to the Merriam-Webster's dictionary, there is a progressive wasting away of the body. But in addition to this wasting away of the body, there is a progressive deconstruction of the mind and individuality. As one becomes consumed by the corporate cow, they assimilate into the collective of MTV drones.

As the corporate cow sinks it's associated bovine teeth into the minds of American youth, the consumption process begins. There are many corporate cows in the green meadows surrounding the minds of impressionable youths. These fierce bovine are given harmless sounding names such as MTV, Hot Topic, YM, The Gap and so forth. The beginning of the consumption process is found in the yearning of youths to be assimilated, followed by fierce attract of the bovine, whose perhaps suffering from mad cow disease.

Upon attacking an individual, the corporate cow wastes away ones individuality by submerging them in the psyudo-sociatal norms which are in-fact placed upon society by the corporate cow itself. As the progressive wasting away of one's body commences, one becomes infatuated with images on MTV and YM. Their body wastes away as there outer shell is shed and replaced by that of The Gap or Hot Topic. Once the corporate cow has consumed the body and mind of it's victim, it spits out the assimilated shell of the former individual to attempt to contribute to society.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.