Diet Sierra Mist is a beverage that tastes a lot like, and shares many of the same nutritional facts as Diet 7-Up, and Diet Sprite, but is made by the Pepsi Company. It is advertised as the "Zero Calorie Lemon-Lime Soda." The nutrition facts for Diet Sierra Mist are:

Calories 0g
Total Fat 0g
Sodium 35mg
Total Carb. less than 1g
Protein 0g

The ingredients for Diet Sierra Mist are:
carbonated water, citric acid, potassium citrate, aspartame, potassium benzoate, acesulfame potassium, ascorbic acid, and calcium disodium.

You are probably familiar with some of the commercials for Diet/Sierra Mist. The catch phrase associated with the commercials is: "Yeah, it's kinda like that." Some of the commercials include:

Bronzeman:

A caveman walks up to the base of a cliff, when a rock falls, hits him, and knocks him unconscious. Many years later, an excavation team digs him up, and gives him a Sierra Mist - he seems refreshed. Then, another rock falls, and he returns to a state of unconsciousness.

Dog Days:

A man is walking home from a store on what appears to be a very hot day. When he gets to his apartment, he notices that his air conditioner is on. So, he rushes up to his room, to find his dog relaxing in front of the conditioner. The man then congratulates his dog.

Frozen Boxers:

A dog is panting on the floor in an apartment on what appears to be a very hot day. The dog's owner then walks down stairs, naked. He proceeds to the freezer, where he removes his boxers that are now frozen. He then puts them on, and appears very comfortable.

All of the commercials have the slogan: "Yeah, it's kinda like that. The shockingly refreshing lemon-lime flavor of Sierra Mist."

Personally, Diet Sierra Mist is one of my favorite beverages. This is because it tastes good, there are no calories, there is no sugar, and, most of all, there is no caffeine (I don't drink beverages with caffeine, and no, I'm not a Mormon). However, I really can't tell the difference between Diet Sierra Mist, Diet Sprite, and Diet 7-Up.

For more information about Diet/Sierra Mist, visit:
http://www.sierramist.com/

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.