Recurring Dream since age 8

I'm an adorable fuzzy bear(think CareBear), standing with my two bear friends, one is my little brother, and the other is an older cousin. We are standing in the middle of a large medieval battleground. The two opposing factions, which include tanks(for some unknown reason, medieval factions have tanks in my subconscious) are about to begin charging so myself and the three bears commence running.

As we are running, the ground opens beneath us and we are sucked into a hole of immense proportions. We are falling when suddenly, we are back in broad daylight, inside a round cage made of sticks, suspended from a tree. I pick the lock and the cage evaporates, depositing us upon the grass below. I rub my fuzzy bear butt and the peripheral of the mental picture screen starts swirling into an expansive whirlwind, which slowly devours the image until everything is a massive swirl of colors.

Then, everything goes white and I am magically a princess standing at the edge of a stagnant black pool. I have long golden hair, and a peach/pink medieval dress with a gold sash forming a Y-shape from my hips to my feet. I am gazing into the pool; it is a scrying mirror.

As I stare into the square black pool, I see images of the battlefield where I was running as a bear. Then the image spins and I see my princess self standing by the pool as a large black assasin in knight's armour comes and pulls me onto his horse. I turn to look behind me and the knight from the pool actually comes dashing toward me.

As I am dragged onto the horse I see a vision of myself, the knight and an unknown man standing about a hole of abyss. The mental screen blanks out again, and I am standing beside the hole of abyss with the knight/assasin.

He draws his sword from it's holster. The sword is a long straight blade; like one you might see in a karate movie, and it is the color of hematite. The handle is simple and black with three bands of silver.

I am kneeling at his feet with my arms behind my back and my back to the hole, my feet just barely grazing the edge. He raises the sword above my head when the auburn haired, rags-clad man rushes in. He draws a sword of some sort and they commence fighting in the air above my head, right over the hole. The man in rags flips over the hole to where I am, and the knight/assasin pushes me into oblivion, whereupon I wake up.

  • My plan still isn't working so I post another ad in the personals. This time my name is Helen and a Joe calls in response to it. On the phone we are comparing the very basics and I know it is Matt. It takes him longer to figure it out but when he does, he stops and says Jane. What is this. and then we are laughing and laughing and laughing.

  • Finally someone took Girlfriend in a Coma and made it into a movie. Of course I got the role of the one with foresight who had to leave for years, slip into deeper sleep. Of course the soundtrack was Godspeed You Black Emperor!'s The Dead Flag Blues. Of course I couldn't finish my scenes from deep weeping. Dead flags are so dark blue and it was so dark cool I thought to stay comatose forever. Damnit for CUT and TAKE SIX and CUTCUTCUT.

  • They were all free, rows and rows of babies. The sign said Take Yr Baby Pick and I had a cart full of cute ones. No drippy noses. No dirty diapers. All solemn intent wondering where I was going to take them. It was awesome powerful.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.