Chasing the Postman


It all started when I found myself running. It was in the middle of the day, in the quiet city of Levanger, Norway. I was not sure of why I was running, but it seemed as if I was running to catch someone/something. I looked into my hand, where I saw a sword very similar to Frodos sting. When I looked up again I realized that the person I was chasing was the postman. I did not know why I was chasing the postman, but for some reason I hated his guts. When I ran him down I tripped him, but suddenly I woke up and started to wonder what the hell this could mean. Two hours ago I found out (look up my w/u in the day log).

My First Lucid Dream

I awake, lying in bed. One eye is open, and through it, I see a fuzzy, distorted blue and gray version of my bedroom. A combination padlock floated near in front of me. I scoff at my waking state, wishing I could sleep more, and I close my open eye.

Wait a minute. A padlock? Floating in the air? Excuse me. That defies reality. I know what's going on. I'm dreaming. I must take advantage.

In my realization, my bedroom is replaced with a blank canvas, the empty gray of the mind. The question is, what shall I do? How shall I entertain myself in this stroke of lucidity?

I summon... a horny young girl, for sex. She appears effortlessly. Much to my dismay, I cannot see her face, nor can I tell if she has clothes on. She is also frozen in a statue-like state. Enough of her. It's time to fly!

A floor is composed beneath me, and I begin to rise. With this rising, comes a deeper sleep, and the loss of the dream.


It is said that sex is not possible in lucid dreams, and for me, this is telling evidence.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.