After not having access to E2
for a day or several days, or even several weeks due to unforseen circumstances
, one may experience certain withdrawal symptoms
- Everytime you have a cool conversation with your peers, you think "Node it! Node it!"
- You stare at that piece of paper that you wrote your node idea on and wait for its reputation to change.
- You have dreams about your noding and how great it would be to finish that last writeup to take you to the next level.
- Your fingers experience atrophy from the inactivity of your noding.
- You stress over not being able to know what your XP level is presently.
- You keep asking strangers to upvote your ideas after you've presented them.
- You point at everything while you are walking or driving and think to yourself "C!...C!...C!"