The main protagonist in The Journeyman Project, a popular series of time-travel adventure games produced by Presto Studios. Set in the early twenty-fourth century, the story revolves around the adventures of Blackwood, being one of the officers of the Temporal Security Agency, a group set up to secure an unaltered timeline after the illegalization of time-travel. Serving under the codename "Agent 5", his exploits include preventing the asassination of an alien delegate by scientist Elliot Sinclair, thwarting the plot of a rogue time-travel agent attempting to illegally give away the secrets of the much-guarded technology, and stopping the potential destruction of Earth by an alien race known as the Qou'Thalas.

Blackwood was not portrayed by an actor in the original Journeyman Project, shown only as a still computer-generated illustration. However, Journeyman Project 2: Buried in Time, as well as Pegasus Prime, a remake of the first game for Sony Playstation and other console platforms, featured Todd McCormick casted as the time-traveling hero. McCormick's laughably pathetic portrayal of the character apparently convinced the developers to recast him in the third game, Legacy of Time, where he is played by Jerry Rector.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.