Things in life happen and at that moment you don't exactly know why, but for some reason you know it was supposed to happen. I remember about 2 years ago, I was kicked out of my house. All through the summer I lived on my own, got into drugs, alcohol, sex, quit school, and pretty much anything I could do with my freedom. As the months went by, I became very lonely and everything I did seemed useless. After I broke up my boyfriend, I moved back home, and things seemed to even out again. About 2 months after I moved home, an old friend called, she wanted me to come down and visit her in Winnipeg. I went and I loved it, I was so happy to have all the fun and not be lonely. About 2 months after we planed to move in together she passed away. My best friend, hamster bong, called and we eventually worked out a plan and I moved here. I 've been here for 8 months, and in the 8 months I've become very happy and healthy. I've quit drugs, I don't drink or have sex anymore, and in giving all that up, I've become more aware of who I want to be and who I am. In all this twisting, I must admit, life may seem unfair and cruel, but for some reason, you need the bad things to appreciate the good.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.