You have been perfecting your health for years.

You know the antiaging regime and you follow it religiously.

You have read Jeffrey Bland. You have been tested for the mthfr mutation. You understand pandas. You have taken a functional medicine class and you've studied biochemistry in your local functional medicine group. You have reversed your autoimmune symptoms by a combination of the best from Dr. Ballantyne and Dr. Perlmutter. Your adrenal fatigue is gone. You have the pajamas that Dr. Oz says help most with sleep. You know your supplements backwards and forwards and have visited the clean green factories that make them.

You are healthy.

You are ready for the perfect relationship. But.... would you want to date someone who doesn't take care of themselves? What if they don't care? What if their bacteria invade YOU?

WELCOME TO THE MICROBIOME DATING SERVICE!

We will remove your fears and cares. All clients agree to a monthly detailed microbiome stool screen. You will date healthy people. If a screen fails, a client is notified and all dating partners are notified as well. Clients agree to EXCLUSIVE DATING with other healthy people, tested and monitored.

You are healthy. You want to stay that way. WELCOME TO THE MICROBIOME DATING SERVICE!

WE KEEP YOU SAFE.


208
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/19/magazine/say-hello-to-the-100-trillion-bacteria-that-make-up-your-microbiome.html?_r=1

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.