Transforms from sea monster to robot and back!

SEACON: NAUTILATOR

FUNCTION: UNDERWATER EXCAVATIONS
"Blame someone else before they blame you...."

A stumbling, bumbling amphibious foul-up. Often gets caught in the undertow and has to be hauled out by his fellow Seacons. Quick to blame others for his mistakes. Equipped with geological sensors that register underwater fuel deposits. Armed with triple crusher cannon that shoots energon bands which trap their target and then tighten until the target has been reduced to rubble. Nautilator transforms to heat-seaking torpedo cannon in weapons mode. Combines with fellow Seacons to form Piranacon.

  • Strength: 7
  • Intelligence: 4
  • Speed: 3
  • Endurance: 8
  • Rank: 5
  • Courage: 4
  • Firepower: 7
  • Skill: 4
Transformers Tech Specs


Nautilator was a sort of mutant lobster, with a bigger flat head, sharp teeth, and shorter, pointier claws. He looked genuinely menacing until you realized what sort of animal he was. ("What are we going to do!?" "Well, we could boil a lot of water, and invite some friends for dinner....") Crustaceans should have just been banned from the Transformers lineup in the beginning, in my opinion.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.