Your friend Behr (who is me) is close to recovering an ancient artifact long thought to be lost.

Quite a development, wouldn't you say, friend?

In 1982, when my remorseless wife took me to the cleaners by way of her Slick Willie type lawyer, I came over to discuss how I could begin making payments on the house she was going to live in with a real estate investor guy and if I was still required to buy her Christmas presents. What I found instead was my ex-wife standing at the top of the stairs holding up the mullet headpiece I worn in the 1960s in Berlin (the side of the wall you weren't last thinking about the last time you thought about the Berlin Wall). She was screaming in a shrill voice, "I cannot stand THIS!" while holding it up. Then she threw it in a fifty gallon drum she had somehow dragged into the house and up a flight of stairs and threw in a match and the whole thing went up in a fireball.

I assumed it was lost, but this morning I received a call from a confidential informant. He told me that the headpiece had been seen in a vintage shop over in the hippie section of town. I was displeased to say the least, but happy that I would be seeing my headpiece again. I really thought it had been lost in that oil drum fire.

My wife had a great rack and guests would sit at the dining room table and feel them over and under her shirt while she smiled and repeatedly said, "This is permissable." I didn't know what that meant, so I would nod while eating my green beans and say, "Yes, it is permissable." I'm still not sure what I committed to, but it did come up in court.

Regardless, this is a fine mullet headpiece and I wanted to scurry down to the store like a fucking five year old and have me a look at it. If it was indeed my headpiece, I planned to beat the living shit out of the store owner with a tire iron and end his liberalism.

Alas, it was not my headpiece but I bought it regardless. I am currently wearing it on my head while typing on my laptop outside of a Walgreens where I am waiting for sick and old people to come out with bags from the pharmacy so I can utilze my tire iron in ways that will benefit society and individuals particularly. It could be a long night if I am to meet my sales goals for the night. I have a lot of customers looking for certain medications and it is a crap shoot out here with some of the yawning type orders some of these sick and old folks use their share of the government dole on. 

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.