Obi-Wan Kenobi was a strong young Jedi padawan. He faced all the challenges of becoming a true Jedi, and more. Listening to his Master, Qui-Gon Jinn, he learned the ways of the force at a young age. From representing the Republic as an ambassador, to killing the biggest threat to the Jedi in generations. This young jedi would grow to train the chosen one, and even his son. As an infant Obi-Wan Kenobi was taken from his home and began Jedi training. When he was 13 years of age Obi-Wan Kenobi became a padawan under Qui-Gon.

At the age of 25, he and Qui-Gon Jinn went to the planet of Naboo to negotiate with a Trade Federation blockade of the planet. When on the Trade Federation ship, they were ambushed by battle droids sent by some Neimoidians. Then Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon stowed away on a Trade Federation invasion craft landing on Naboo's surface. When they landed on Naboo they ran into a Gungan named Jar Jar Binks who led them to the secret under water city of the Gugans. From there they used a Gungan transporter to go to the city, run by Queen Amidala, to warn them of the very large invasion that was about to happen (but they were to late). They then found the Queen and escorted her to a ship that they would use to escape. While trying to escape their ship was damaged.

From there they went to Tatooine to repair their ship. While there they found a young boy, named Anakin Skywalker, who was a slave to a Toydarian named Watto. Even at the age of about 11-12 Qui-Gon Jinn sensed a strong potential for Jedi powers. While they were at Tattoine they did not have sufficient funds to pay for the ship's repair. So they asked Anakin (the only human that was able to use a pod racer) to enter and drive his custom built pod in a pod racing tournament. Qui-Gon placed a bet with Watto that the boy would win, if Qui-gon lost he would give his ship to Watto and if he won he would keep his ship, take the boy, and get the parts needed for his ship free of charge. Anakin would race against a Dug named Sebulba one of the best pod racers in all of space. After a fierce race Anakin won and then after saying good-bye to his mother, Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, Queen Amidala, and Anakin went to Coruscant. When there the approached the Jedi Council about Anakin. The council refused to let Qui-Gon train Anakin. Qui-Gon believed that Anakin was the chosen one of an ancient Jedi prophecy. The prophecy said that the chosen one would restore the balance in the force. Then they returned to Naboo to free it from trade federation control.

When they returned they found fought the Sith lord Darth Maul who was sent by Darth Sidious. Darth Maul then fought Qui-Gon alone in their battle Darth Maul delivered Qui-gon a fatal stab with his double-ended lightsaber. Then Obi-Wan caught up to Darth Maul, filled with anger and sadness, he severed Darth Maul into two with one strike to the torso. Then he ran over to his master and heard his last wish: teach the boy the ways of the force. Then after the Battle at Naboo the Jedi council withdrew their previous decision and let Obi-Wan teach Anakin Skywalker the ways of the force.

As years passed Obi-Wan and Anakin become great friends. When Anakin was 19 years old he was strong in the force and very adventurous. As the emperor was corrupting the galaxy, Anakin was engulfed by the dark-side. Then he became Darth Vader, Dark Lord of the Sith, apprentice to Emperor Palpatine.

Obi-Wan then hid Anakin's offspring, so that evil forces would not find them. He took the young boy, Luke, to live with Owen and Beru Lars, moisture farmers on Tatooine. He took Leia to Viceroy Bail Organa of Alderaan, with whom Obi-Wan had served during the Clone Wars.

In a fight between Obi-wan and Darth Vader, Darth Vader got really severe wounds and from then on he had to always were his cybernetic suit to keep him alive. With his master’s help, Darth Vader killed most of the Jedi. Some of the Jedi such as Yoda, Obi-Wan, and some others found planets to hide on.

Obi-Wan lived long enough to teach Luke Skywalker the ways of the force. They then met Han Solo and Chewbacca. They hired Han's Millennium Falcon to fly them to Alderaan. On the way Luke began his first training with a lightsaber. But the lesson was cut short because when they got out of hyperspace they found the blown up remains of Alderaan. They then saw what looked like a small moon, but then they realized it was a space station. It was the Death Star, and they were being pulled into it with tractor beams.

Once aboard Han and Luke knocked some storm troopers out and stole their suits, then found Leia and rescued her. While trying to return to the Millennium Falcon, Darth Vader confronted Obi-Wan and they fought. In the fight Obi-Wan was killed and all that remained of him was his robe and lightsaber. Luke, who was watching the battle in awe, suddenly heard Obi-Wan's voice telling him to run and Luke did. Many times after that the ghostly form of Obi-Wan and Luke Skywalker spoke to each other.


My source: www.starwars.com

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.