Raphael Sbarge (born February 12, 1964) is an American actor.

Sbarge was born into a theatre-oriented family in New York City. His mother, Jeanne Button, was a costume designer, and his father, Stephen A. Sbarge, was an artist, writer, and theatre director. His parents named their son after the famous italian artist Raffaello Sanzio. Sbarge began his career when he was five on ''Sesame Street''.

Sbarge made his stage debut in Joseph Papp's 1981 Shakespeare in the Park production of ''Henry IV, Part 1''. The year after he made his Broadway debut opposite Faye Dunaway in the short-lived play ''The Curse of an Aching Heart''. Additional credits include ''Hamlet'' (1982), ''Ah, Wilderness!'' (1988), ''Ghosts'' (1988), ''The Twilight of the Golds'' (1993), ''The Shadow Box'', and ''Voices in the Dark'' (1999). 

Sbarge's film credits include ''Risky Business'' (1983), ''Vision Quest'' (1985), ''Carnosaur'' (1993), ''Babes in Toyland'', ''Independence Day'' (1996), ''Message in a Bottle'' (1999), and ''Pearl Harbor'' (2001).

Sbarge has appeared in numerous television series and television movies, including ''A Streetcar Named Desire'' with Ann-Margret in 1984; ''Billionaire Boys Club'', ''Cracked Up'' with Edward Asner, and ''Prison for Children'' in 1987; ''Back to Hannibal: The Return of Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn'' in 1990; ''Murder 101'' with Pierce Brosnan and ''Final Verdict'' with Treat Williams in 1991; ''Breast Men'' with Chris Cooper and ''Quicksilver Highway'' with Christopher Lloyd in 1997; and ''Introducing Dorothy Dandridge'' with Halle Berry  in 1999. He had recurring roles in five episodes of ''Star Trek: Voyager'' in 1996, and in the first four episodes of the sixth season of ''24''. He also played a guest appearance in the third season  of ''Nip/Tuck''. He also has voice acted for video games such as ''Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords'' as Carth Onasi, as RC-1262 "Scorch" in ''Star Wars: Republic Commando'', and as Kaidan Alenko in ''Mass Effect''. Additionally, Sbarge also voiced the character Professor Zei in a guest star appearance on the thirtieth episode of the Nickelodeon TV show ''Avatar: The Last Airbender''. Most recently, Sbarge got a recurring role as Howard Aucker on CBS's soap opera ''The Young and the Restless''.

--External links--
*Raphael Sbarge on IMDB

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.