A revolving door typically consists of three or four doors that hang on a center shaft and rotate around a vertical axis within a round enclosure.

I usually stay between two hatches and round'n round I go.

I don't want to exit, nor enter. I don't want to make any selections. I don't wanna! I don't wanna! & yes, I AM acting like a spoiled brat while yelling these words.
I vacillate between barging in or escaping this not-so-merry-go-round. I want to stay forever inside this moment. Something is tickling me along an inner, central longitudinal axis .
I'd waft here, in this ocean, abounding of rapacious caresses. I wish I could tie those darned hands of time, blindfold it and hang it like an early death sentence to a vicious criminal! I've got a hunch this is possibly the climax of happiness.
I'm a coward! A chicken, I tell you!
I simply refuse to take any more chances, checking out if there are actually going to be others.
Did you ever feel so content with Life, that there was no point for time to continue? Did you?
I'll just cuddle here, dissecting the cretaceous light, consecrating my contours to your index.
I will carve on my retina the snowflakes that fell on my cheeks that winter morning.I want all my cells to have in their protoplasm the smell of your breath whilst hyperventilating the lungs because of me.

Though, the time-capsule is emptying and a choice must be made. Which is the right one? Is it the right time to exit?

Note:
There is only 1 (one) correct answer.
(Please, be sure to leave your option checked. We will return as soon as possible with your score.
Thank you for your cooperation!)

Every choice is the right one. Every exit is an entrance. Deciding that is what's tearing us apart.

 

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.