Transforms from cassette to robot and back!

AUTOBOT: REWIND

FUNCTION: ARCHIVIST
"Too much information is never enough."

Autobot trivia expert--his memory banks have amazing capacity to store data that is virtually of no use to anyone. Not much help when asked about something important. Internal light-matrix data store system has nearly infinite data storage capacity. Can turn into blinding beacon by releasing some of this light energy. Uses adhesion rifles that shoot unbreakable metal-bonding glue. Prone to severe cerebro-circuit overloads, what Earthlings call "headaches".

  • Strength: 4
  • Intelligence: 9
  • Speed: 2
  • Endurance: 7
  • Rank: 6
  • Courage: 7
  • Firepower: 4
  • Skill: 8
Transformers Tech Specs


The unimaginatively-named Rewind and Eject were the "human" robots of the Autobot cassette linup; Steeljaw and Ramhorn were the animal ones. He got a featured appearance in "Forever is a Long Time Coming" because of his knowledge of Cybertronian trivia.

Rewind is a term that means to go backward or closer to the beginning.

For example:
Rewinding a cassette or VCR tape.
Always remember that CDs and DVDs never need to rewind so you will never have charges at the movie rental store for this.

A radio show on NPR.

To quote the description on their website: (http://www.kuow.org/rewind/)

Rewind skewers the news each week with sketch comedy, interviews, poetry and a snappy chat between host Bill Radke and a panel of nationally renowned guests.

A typical Rewind episode includes:

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.