Day One

Strattera, Day Two:

Yesterday before going to a St. Louis Cardinals baseball game - which they unfortunately lost to the Pittsburgh Pirates - I took my second pill. I am happy to report that the heartburn wasn't nearly as bad and my appetite was still somewhat diminished. I ate some nachos and a hot dog and the rest of the game, no matter how good the food smelled all around me, I did not get hungry again.

Of course I have to remind you, and myself, I am not taking this for appetite control, it's just an added bonus.

I still am not experiencing significant effects on my mind yet, save perhaps a slight improvement in memory, which, like yesterday, is so subtle that I'm not positive that it's the medicine working yet.

I have some heartburn today, but I'm not sure if Strattera is the cause or it's stress at work.

That's all I have to report today, folks. Sorry it's nothing more exciting, but I did promise to report daily for a while. It'll get interesting as time goes on, I'm sure.

Day 3 >>

I need ideas on how to revamp the /msg system. Threaded conversations? Different text boxes for the catbox and private messages? More archiving options? AJAXifying is in the works, but it would be convenient to keep the html interface too if for whatever reason Javascript fails in some browsers.

Please send me your suggestions.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.