I wake up every morning feeling awesome
Even though I slept on the remote again last night -- ow!
Time to tear up another day,
The Strong Bad freakin' way!
Like an imploding star, like a burning car,
My style shines so bright!

Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People is an episodic point-and-click adventure game from Telltale Games, based on the Homestar Runner universe created by the Brothers Chaps.

As the name suggests, the game revolves around the antics of breakout character Strong Bad, everyone's favorite obnoxious, egotistical, mask-wearing, boxing-glove-typing smartass, as he messes with his friends and neighbors across "five adventure-packed action-sodes":

  • Homestar Ruiner: Strong Bad schemes to enter the Free Country USA Tri-annual Race to the End of the Race under the guise of Homestar and win the coveted Silver Trophy of Ultimate Destiny. It comes back to bite him in the twees when he ends up embarrassing Homestar instead, driving Strong Bad's least-favorite no-armed whitey to take refuge in the House of the Brothers Strong. Strong Bad is forced to get his rival's life on track in order to get rid of him.
  • Strong Badia the Free: After escaping being put under house arrest by the King of Town, Strong Bad resolves to declare Strongbadia's independence and overthrow the King of Town's "fat-thority". But when his neighbors run off to start their own countries, Strong Bad must unite the fractured nations and their equally-fractured rulers under one flag (his, of course) and against their common enemy.
  • Baddest of the Bands: Strong Bad's beloved Funmachine game console is on the fritz, and repairs from Bubs will cost him one big sack of cash. Rather than take the easy way out and work off the debt, Strong Bad opts to organize, and win, his own battle of the bands. But with stiff competition from Marizpan and her band "Cool Tapes", Pom Pom and Homestar's smooth and smarmy lounge act, and the phat rhymes of Coach Z and Bubs' "Two-O-Duo", and with only Homsar and the King of Town on his side, how can Strong Bad win the Battle Royale of the Bands? Sabotage, that's how!
  • Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective: Strong Bad's latest "cine-magic" masterpiece is finally complete! In the latest exciting chapter of the Dangeresque series, the notorious private eye, crooked cop, secret agent, and celebrity pharmacist will need all the smarts and all the bullets he can muster to crack his latest case. Can Dangeresque save the rainforest, thwart a few criminal masterminds, get the girl, win at rock-paper-baccarat, reunite with his long-lost father, save the world, and keep his partner, who only has two weeks 'til retirement, from being killed?
  • 8-Bit is Enough: The notorious Trogdor the Burninator has escaped from his arcade cabinet and is running amok in Free Country USA! But he's not the only video game character running around causing trouble; a freak accident has caused FCUSA to collide with the video game world. Strong Bad will need to assemble a crack team of heroes from his favorite retro video games in order to take down Trogdor once and for all!

Aside from the usual point and click puzzle tomfoolery, the big draw for this game is the humor and the various minigames: one might get the chance to play hit games like Snake Boxer 5 or Space Circus Catastrophe on Strong Bad's Funmachine, or even create your own Teen Girl Squad adventure.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.