An escaped black puma reportedly mated with a leopard to create a fearsome example of microbiology and an infernal spawn of evil. These hedonistic felines, also known as Beasts of Bodmin Moor, reside within the Exmoor region of England, and much like Nessy are only rumored to exist. Their rare black colouration, elegant as a young horsewoman in the flowery avenues of the Bois de Boulogne, derived from a puma, and its adaptability from the leopard (felines are not native to England.) The cat also reportedly is a dark-green eye'd monster and can leap mightily over 6-foot fences.

The feline has mutilated more sheep than a zombie cheerleader since its discovery in 1980, including over 200 farm animals in 1987 alone. Cats are known to attack at the neck of their tender prey, often breaking it or tearing out the throat. The sheep autopsies rule out the possibility of another animal type being responsible. Cats, as mentioned before, are not native to England... thus posing the paradox of a large feline being on such a killing frenzy in Exmoor.

Side Note: I'm not quite sure how this relates to the E2 feline conspiracy, but the EDB comes to mind. Also the nodeshell "jessicapierce is a killing machine" brings out questions, as I'm sure she is connected somehow.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.