user since
Mon Mar 1 1999 at 21:03:10 (25.2 years ago )
last seen
Thu Oct 11 2012 at 04:50:58 (11.5 years ago )
number of write-ups
349 - View Tsarren's writeups (feed)
level / experience
9 (Archivist) / 5150
C!s spent
18
mission drive within everything
Clean up my old writeups
most recent writeup
If I don't care, I don't have to hurt
Send private message to Tsarren

Back after an absence of not quite a decade. Going back through my writeups in chronological order, starting with the most recent, and cleaning them up / nuking them. I expect this to take some time. So far I've gotten to Religion is a crutch for weak people. Hard to believe some of the crap I wrote. Actually, no. People make mistakes, and I think what matters to me now is that I came back to fix the ones I made here.

"Cleaning up" means "making them not suck" and "editing for clarity", and sometimes "nuking entirely", but not so much "researching and enriching if I have no interest in doing so." It's been 9+ years. My interests have shifted somewhat. I now have mixed or just indifferent feelings about some of it, but if it's got net positive votes and doesn't suck outright, I'm just going to leave it as an artifact of the early E2 days.

Much thanks to the editors who have deleted a bunch of my junk writeups over the years. I was young, bored, looking for something to fill the time, and fishing for votes.

For what is it to die but to stand naked in the wind and to melt into the sun?

User Bookmarks:

Sort by name Sort by date