During a visit to the beautiful island of Martha's Vineyard, my best friend and I came across a small music store on the corner. Being a quaint little town, we weren't expecting much from the small CD selection. Browsing around, not looking for anything in particular, we came across the usual Red Hot Chili Peppers, Sting, etc. Unimpressed, my friend and I were about to leave when suddenly a certain compact disc caught our eyes. Glowing among the other dull cases in all its glorious scandaliciousness were the words "Twist This Pussy 2". My friend and I exchanged a look of pure amazement right before the outburst of hysterical laughter. The bright pink cover was illuminted by none other than a cat which was standing on its back legs "reaching" for those tormentous words. We were unbelievabley able to stumble out of the store without making the unnecessary purchase.

Later on, my friend and I realized the actual intent of that album title and shuddered in unbridled anguish.

Research was done on this particular musical selection, considering if it is titled "2", there must be an original. Sure enough, "Twist This Pussy" was put together as a mix CD by Peter Rauhofer. There were such songs as "Magic Orgasm" and "Triple XXX Porn". The sequel to this album created by DJ Vibe had more sedated titles such as "Atomik Kinki" and "X'99". It isn't half bad; I suppose it could be club music if you go for the orgasmic beat of songs.

With no intent of purchasing these albums, my friend and I are returning to the island in hopes of breaking into side-splitting laughter again followed by a sudden rush of unimaginable pain.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.