"To talk well and eloquently is a very great art, but an equally great one is to know the right moment to stop."
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Sun, Mercury, and Venus in Aquarius

I'm going to be blunt. Aquarians are weird. Nice folks, mostly. They're just a bit batty.

Venus in Aquarius are usually open-minded, future-thinking free spirits. They need others to see them as unique, provocative and rebellious. They enjoy keeping people slightly off-kilter; it's fun for them.

These people are attracted to unusual or unconventional relationships. They don't want to follow the rules, and knocking over the apple cart is their idea of a good time. It's not wise to mention that, even though they go out of their way not to follow the herd, they're quite good at trying to make others do as they say, not as they do. Shh, don't say the word hypocrite, ok?

People with Venus in Aquarius often appear standoffish or even cold at times. They are threatened by restrictions of any kind. These men and women want their lover to admire and love them for their intellect and vision. They want lovers who are also good friends, inclined to team sports, humanitarian works and philosophy. They cannot tolerate emotional displays or confrontations. Tell them, frequently, they are brilliant, far-sighted and original. They'll love you for it. Just don't expect them to say so.

These people need a lot of space to dream their dreams. Dream right along with them, they'll enjoy the company. Do not try to fence them in with marriage or children. They require a lot of space and will give you as much, or more. space as you give them.

Venus in Capricorn || Venus in Pisces

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.