display | more...
According to the IRS taxpayer's FAQ, if payment of your tax bill will cause an unsupportable financial burden, you need to call the IRS's Taxpayer Advocate Program by dialing 1-877-777-4778 (1-877-PRP-IRSU).

They're from the IRS, and they're here to help.


A note about the above: They actually can help. They'll make payment arrangements, commute the ammount owed to a reasonable burden, or come to some other resolution.
Before you call them, though, you should consult with a licensed CPA and / or a Tax Lawyer.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.