user since
Tue Jun 20 2006 at 08:18:11 (17.8 years ago )
last seen
Wed Mar 19 2008 at 01:09:35 (16.1 years ago )
number of write-ups
1 - View archtype's writeups (feed)
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 6
mission drive within everything
to learn and to write
most recent writeup
space
Send private message to archtype

Hello. I am a 27 year old writer and musician interested right now in moral
philosophy and exploring space, art, and the possibility of a paradigm
change from the enlightenment science model to whatever comes next, if anything.

I enjoy ee cummings, James Joyce, Phish, Bare Naked Ladies, Robert Pinsky, Kant, The French New Critics, The Talking Heads, Weezer, Sublime and all forms of raggae based rock, most raggae, cheese, the Science Channel, Physics, Louis Armstrong, guitar blues, museums, economics, playing the piano and listening to others, driving, burgers and most forms of dead animal, fantastic delusions, billiards, most beers, bourbon, writing, explorative writing, the idea that language is a creative force in our existance, hearing about peoples ideas about god and nature and most anything else, dada, Steel Pterodactyl, poker shows, down comforters, spades, C.S. Lewis, reading about anarchy in it's different forms, swimming, etc. ad nauseam.

I'm looking forward to reading what you all have to say, and also to getting feedback about whatever bullshit I have to offer. catch you on the flip.