< بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the Name of Allah, the most Benevolent, the most Merciful

e2muslims is a usergroup for Muslim noders but we welcome messages from non-Muslims who seek knowledge or have any questions about Islam.

This is a forum for Muslim noders to talk amongst their brothers and sisters. As a group of noders our goals are:

Reviewing the current Islamic related nodes on E2
As part of this process we will set about fixing any misconceptions that may have crept into the database. There has been a lot of progress in this area and this group will provide a means for Muslims noders to communicate and seek assistance from one another. The Islam metanode by E2Religion is an excellent starting point for this task.

Response Team
Users are encouraged to highlight new writeups which have a bearing on Islam, we should encourage the author with helpful advice, references, and general guidance through answering of queries. If the writeup requires further clarification then we should seek to provide a balanced perspective.

Regular noding
We should actively undertake Islamic noding projects. There is much scope for new writeups, this group will allow us to distribute the workload and should hopefully make cross-referencing, and dealing with biased opinion much easier.

Venerable members of this group:

amnesiac, rk2001, robwicks, mr100percent, hotthamir, j2, Outer_Real, yaqub0r
This group of 8 members is led by amnesiac