display | more...
Film Term:

A bin on wheels lined with a fabric bag and topped off with a frame with a row of pins on which to hang film while editing. Also called a trim bin.

Glossary of Film Terms - http://homepage.newschool.edu/~schlemoj/film_courses/glossary_of_film_terms/
reprinted with permission

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.