display | more...

A device which allows water to flow in only one direction through a culvert; can be used to allow water to drain out of a wetland during low tide while preventing water from entering the wetland during high tide.

From the BioTech Dictionary at http://biotech.icmb.utexas.edu/. For further information see the BioTech homenode.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.