The name of Bob and Doug Mackenzie's dog who is said to be a descendent of a skunk.

Also as an expression suggesting frustration to a hoser: "You Hosehead!"

Transforms from fire engine to robot and back!

AUTOBOT: HOSEHEAD

FUNCTION: EMERGENCY RESCUE
"If at first you don't succeed, keep trying."

A clear case of crossed cerebral circuits. Means well, but his good intentions often get him into trouble. Tends to do the right thing at the wrong time, like rescuing people after they're already saved. Eager to help in any situation. Binary-bonded to the Nebulan, Lug, a former all-star athlete. Armed with accelerator rifle which makes targets speed up uncontrollably. Range: 6 miles. Also equipped with two laser pistols.

  • Strength: 8
  • Intelligence: 6
  • Speed: 5
  • Endurance: 8
  • Rank: 6
  • Courage: 9
  • Firepower: 5
  • Skill: 2
Transformers Tech Specs


The second-generation Headmaster Transformers were smaller, presumably to make it easier to buy them, since there was no longer an American cartoon to help sell the toys. The Headmaster was smaller and hinged once at the hips, instead of twice at the waist and knees like previous Headmasters, and the result was a puny, ugly little Nebulan who turned into a head that had to sit underneath a helmet to make it the necessary size.

In the Japanese cartoon "Transformers: Masterforce", Hosehead was one of the "Junior Headmasters" named Cab.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.