user since
Fri Aug 10 2001 at 15:38:50 (22.6 years ago )
last seen
Fri Aug 17 2001 at 01:32:46 (22.6 years ago )
level / experience
0 (Initiate) / 0
mission drive within everything
To seek out new life, and new civilisations ... to boldly go where no muppet has gone before.
specialties
Hugging, having very long hair and throwing fireballs.
school/company
Plusnet Technologies Limited
motto
On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for _everybody_ drops to zero.
Send private message to ice-breaker

Ya know, every time I join a different site, I see one of these bio boxes, and ya know, I never know what to write in them. See, you're usually judged by what you write in these little blocks of white and under that assumption I'm gonna keep the contents completely neutral. That is, until I can think of something innovative, creative, and generally pimptastic to write here.

A little bit about me.

I'm a boy.
I have green eyes.
I'm 21.
I have long hair.
I work for an ISP.
I like to socialise.
I want to grow up and be a network administrator.
I like girls.
I'm currently reading: TCP/IP System Administration by O'Reilly, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance by Robert M. Pirsig and SAMS teach yourself PERL in 24 hours.
I'm currently listening to: Don't think of Me by Dido.
I'm a Scorpio.
I'm a pagan.

That's enough about me, now what about you?