The weirdest thing just happened to me and i'm going to have to take it as a sign. I was feeling somewhat lost in my own mind not knowing what to do with my life as it is and then my playlist jumped to a song by Propagandhi called Gifts. This song pretty much summed up everything i've been thinking but couldn't put into words. I got to thinking about what i've done with my life and thinking that I should probably move on with things because i've come this far I might as well just learn from my past instead of repeating it.

Just hearing a song like this doesn't qualify as a sign by itself. The fact that the song number was 1980 on a playlist of 4000+ some songs is what makes it a sign. I was born in 1980. I had just finished thinking about what i've done since I was born and it hits me. Everything that had been eating at my brain vanished.

I can't change what i've done in the past and if I keep basing my future on my past nothing will change. Coupled with the biggest mistake of my life, thus far, two nights ago I have made a promise to myself to change. This promise will be unlike any I have ever made before as I will keep it and base my life on it. Only I will know this promise and so it shall remain for the rest of my life. In order to help myself remember this promise I must do something perhaps a tattoo or some token to remind me. Without it as i've learned in my past I may forget my promise in the hard times.

I'm going to work on this node more later, maybe add the lyrics to the song etc...

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.