Transforms from motorcycle to robot and back!

AUTOBOT: OVERRIDE

FUNCTION: SCOUT
"Let your actions do your talking and no one will misunderstand you."

A proud, loud, two-wheeled fighting machine. Enjoys tearing up roads and shooting up Decepticons. Doesn't know the meaning of the word "muffler". Roars into battle with his guns blazing. Equipped with armored, reinforced windshield that's able to withstand direct enemy bombardment. Also armed with twin, side-mounted, armor-piercing, particle beam cannons.

  • Strength: 5
  • Intelligence: 8
  • Speed: 5
  • Endurance: 8
  • Rank: 6
  • Courage: 9
  • Firepower: 6
  • Skill: 8
Transformers Tech Specs


Override was a dubious sort of motorcycle, in that I can't imagine anyone roaring down the street or into combat in a two-wheeler colored bright primary red and blue. He did have much more in common with an actual motorbike (of the touring sort, at least) than the super-futuristic Iguanus or Afterburner, however. His Triggerbot weapons were mounted on either side of the bike in vehicle mode and over his arms in robot mode.

O`ver*ride" (?), v. t. [imp. Overrode (?); p. p. Overridden (?), Overrode, Overrid (); p. pr. & vb. n. Overriding.] [AS. offeridan.]

1.

To ride over or across; to ride upon; to trample down.

The carter overridden with [i. e., by] his cart. Chaucer.

2.

To suppress; to destroy; to supersede; to annul; as, one low overrides another; to override a veto.

3.

To ride beyond; to pass; to outride.

[Obs.]

I overrode him on the way. Shak.

4.

To ride too much; to ride, as a horse, beyond its strength.

 

© Webster 1913.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.