Transforms from dune buggy to robot and back!

DECEPTICON: RUCKUS

FUNCTION: COMBAT ASSAULT
"I take a licking and keep on kicking."

A rolling bucket of bolts. Always looks like he just lost a demolition derby. Willing to take big risks on the battlefield because he's in such a state of disrepair. A deadly, devastating warrior. Adept at ramming his enemies and then running them over. Nail-studded tires can tread over anything. Also able to emit viscous oil slicks that send his enemies into a tail spin. Armed with heavy-duty rocket launchers that fire mercury tipped explosives.

  • Strength: 8
  • Intelligence: 8
  • Speed: 5
  • Endurance: 3
  • Rank: 5
  • Courage: 10
  • Firepower: 8
  • Skill: 7
Transformers Tech Specs


Ruckus was a slightly futuristic-looking dune buggy, with a stark purple-and-yellow paint job and two Triggercon guns mounted aside the driver's cockpit. The weapons swung up over his shoulders in robot mode, similar to Crankcase and Backstreet.

A "ruckus" is a loud & rowdy noise, commotion, disturbance, fight, etc. A "ruckus" ranges from being mild to medium in terms of severity. A "brawl" would be considered much more serious than a ruckus.

If a child was banging on pots and pans, you would say they were making a ruckus.

If the local sports team had won and there was a loud, boisterous, celebration in the pub, possibly with some chairs being knocked over and some glasses accidentally smashed, you would say there was a big ruckus in the pub.

If people were picketing outside a courthouse, and somebody hit someone else over the head with a placard, causing jostling and a fight to break out, you could say that the placard hitting person was the cause of the ruckus.

Records show the word "ruckus" has been in use since at least the late 1800s. Origins of the word are not completely clear, with the most popular cited theory being that "ruckus" is a combination of "rumpus" and "ruction".  There's some musing about the possibility of undocumented influences from the word "raucous" also.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.