For the times when you're waiting for your pizza to come to your table, when it's too cold to go outside for elementary school recess, or when you simply cannot get enough stimulation from doing normal everyday things you can always turn to dru...er..I mean...paper football. All you need is a piece of paper, gum wrapper, condom wrapper, etc, and the ability to fold paper into a narrow, approximately 1/2 to 1 inch sliver (preferences vary.) From there you fold that paper into little triangles until you don't have enough paper to fold another. Then you tuck the paper into your triangle and wallah! You have yourself a paper football. Now what would you do with something like this? Well I, being an intelligent human being, would take this contraption and flick it around with my finger tip until I can get it partially hanging over the edge of the table. Afterwards, I would ask my friend across the table if he could hold his thumbs together while extending his pointer fingers straight up in the air. I think after that I would want to hold my football upright so I can knock it into air, secretly hoping the tiny pointy object will vere right into my friends eye for a good laugh on him. Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what I would do with something like that.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.