I wrote this list months ago when I changed the person I was into someone I loved finally. Some of these are just plain out foolish, but others I put some thought into.

I wish...

  • that all my friends were around all the time so that I'd never be lonely (but then, I guess they would have to have no lives in order to do that)
  • that ignorance would stop breeding so rapidly.
  • that it were easy to just get things over with and do what I want.
  • that nobody would have to suffer innocently like they do.
  • that everybody I love could understand how much I do.
  • that I could understand where I am coming from so that I could process all my thoughts.
  • that robotics were more versatile.
  • that people wouldn't always look depressed
  • that for one day, I could see myself from another person's view just to see where I'm messing up.
  • that I knew for sure that God is listening to my prayers.
  • that I had permission to learn the way I'd like to rather than have all the wrong information poured into my brain over twelve years.
  • that all my friends who are sad within could know that people do care about their problems.
  • that all the people I've made fun of before could know that I'm sorry, even if most of them I don't know anymore.
  • that people didn't avoid me when I look like I'm in a bad mood (because 3/4 of the time, I'm not)
  • that I was able to share my serious poetry with others without having people expect something fake and humorous out of me.
  • that I could define my emotions.
  • that I could fall in love.
  • that I could forget that things like love hurt more than I would like to believe.
  • that crying didn't have to be so painful.
  • that Weezer had to write a new song for every day of the year.
  • that dreams could be controlled and the warming feeling that you get from a good one could stay with you throughout the day to remind you that there is some hope in your heart.
  • that I could make someone happy.
  • that I could take pleasure out of the favours I do for others that are never noticed.
  • that my cat will never die.
  • that growing up didn't involve having to make sacrifices
  • that heartaches were only what they sounded like.
  • Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.