Title of the book and CD released by Negativland following their court case against U2 and documenting the same. The court case started after the release of a Negativland single titled U2 with an unauthorized cover of the U2 track 'I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For'. Among other themes, this record was about U2, the band, and the U2 the American Spy Plane. Fair Use, the book, takes on these themes once again, after the original Negativland's U2 release was forced out of circulation by U2's label.

Sometime after the end of the court case, Negativland released a CD titled Dispepsi, where the title was never present as this but always as senseless anagrams of it, to avoid law-suits by Pepsi - once that the theme for this was also soft-drinks - or to play with the idea of law-suits...

The book is a manifest in favor of Fair Use of any recorded and copyrighted material in the process of the creation of art, and among the many pages of reproductions of legal documents related to the case some very interesting stuff can be found, like the transcription of a telephone interview with U2's guitar player The Edge done by Negativland themselves...

Issue by Seeland Records, 1995, Seeland 013CD-B