'Neroli' (subtitled 'Thinking Music IV') is also an album by Brian Eno, one released in 1993 exclusively on CD due to the fact that it's actually a single, 57-minute piece of music.

According to the liner notes it is 'modal' - 'Phrygian', apparently. Musically, the entire album consists of a deep synthesised bell noise, swamped with reverb, playing one or more notes every few seconds, in a Middle Eastern-sounding scale which appears to consist of E, F, G, A, B, C and D, if the information I have just read about phrygian scales is correct (and the piece is in the key of E).

Breathe in. Imagine listening to mysterious-sounding church bells underwater for an hour and you have 'Neroli' in your head. The booklet that comes with the album has a lengthy essay on the music, an impressive feat given its starkness. There really is nothing more than a bell sound, playing several notes at seemingly-random intervals, for an hour.

Apparently Metallica's 'Wherever I may roam' is phyrgian, although I am certain that the two pieces of music are otherwise entirely different.

As a 128kb MP3 'Neroli' would be roughly 57mb, thus making it probably the least-frequently downloaded piece of Brian Eno music.