My interest in horoscopes started a while ago. Sometimes I’d read the daily horoscopes in my local paper. It’s not that I believe in them, it’s just that they amuse me to read. As I read these daily horoscopes, I began to be curious about what the signs themselves actually meant, and the basic personality of each one. Sooooooooooo I did some research. Some horoscopes were friendly, and some were surprisingly offending. But here are the results of my research:

Aries (March 21 to April 20): The sign of the ram. A ram has three possible personalities, domineering, innocent or easily lead. Sometimes an Arian can be brash, rude or selfish in their eagerness to be noticed. But usually they are aware, and constantly seek adventure.

Taurus (April 21 to May 20, 21) : (This one is mine:) Taureans tend to dwell on wealth and social status. Usually they are headstrong, but very loyal with it. Taurus is the sign of a bull. Taureans are also very committed. If they want to achieve something, they will strive to reach their goal. Woohoo! Taurus power!

Gemini (May 21, 22 to June 21): Gemini’s enjoy making use of intellectual talent. Be at work or at play. Gemini is the sign of twins. They are typically bright and quick witted, the old adage of two heads being better than one ? If you are a Gemini you probably have a great interest in art, but have trouble finishing an uncompleted task.

Cancer (June 22 to July 22): Guess what this one’s the sign of! This one is actually the sign of a crab. Cancerians are very emotional people because they have immense sympathy for those less fortunate than themselves. They are tender loving and kind and will gladly sacrifice something they love for the ones they love. These are calm and silent people.

Leo (July 23 to August 22, 23) : Leo (as many know), is the sign of a lion. Leo’s are usually forceful, demanding and sometimes bossy. Leo’s have much respect for family life and children, though they are often prone to want to draw attention to themselves. They are very big on authority, but deal with all situations with integrity and fairness.

Virgo (August 23, 24 to September 22, 23): Virgos are usually pure wholesome and good, but in bad temperament, may have the characteristics of a Leo. They are very industrious and enjoy dissecting large quantities of information and analysing it. If you are a Virgo, consider yourself lucky! Because Virgo is the sign of virgin.

Libra (September 23, 24 to October 22, 23) : Librans are very sensitive people. If something goes slightly wrong, they will become very upset. Therefore to be completely happy, they need balance and stability in their lives. Librans are said to be the jolliest sign. They typically want to settle down, get married, and maybe even have kids. This is the sign of scales.

Scorpio (October 23, 24 to November 22) : Scorpio is the sign of (you guessed it!) the scorpion. This is the most sexual of the signs, surprising for an arachnid! They are usually not happy with just one love. They are also sly and the most risky of all signs. It is said to never tell a Scorpio a secret; they’ll never keep it!

Sagittarius (November 23 to December 21, 22): Sagittarius is the sign of the archer. They are very blunt and often say something offending without meaning to. They set very high standards for themselves and constantly need a challenge and thrive on excitement and the unknown. They don’t like staying in one place and are usually great travelers.

Capricorn (December 22, 23 to January 20) : This is the sign of a sea-goat. Capricorn’s always seem to see the down-side of things first, and are critics about everything. Some are narrow minded in their thinking but only because they want to do what they think is the very best thing to do.

Aquarius (January 21 to February 19) : This is the sign of the water-bearer. These people are regularly involved in some kind of intellectual study or debate, and are friendly people and talented conversationalists. Aquarians are unpredictable and full of surprise, you can never tell what they’re going to do next!

Pisces (February 20 to March 20) : This is the sign of fish. Pisces can often make the best of a bad situation, though they may become impatient and irritable when things don’t go their way. These are very free-flowing people.