It was the weekend. I wanted to waste some time, and it was 2:00 in the afternoon, so I went down to the train station in a nearby city and got on a train. I didn't have a ticket so I lied and said my family was going on a trip to France (and the way to do this would be by train...) so she wanted to know where my first destination was because all the different sections went to different places. So I said "Conway". She laughed and said, "Silly goose, you're already in Conway." So I made up some place. She told me to go ahead and find my family on board. I now had this bottomless pit of loneliness in my stomach.

I had my own cabin on the train and I sat staring at the wall. Then at one stop, my boyfriend comes on. I'm now happy and my bottomless pit has ended and has been filled. I ask him how long he can stay with me. He says he can go to Orangeburg (or some town I have never heard of) and back because the trip is four hours long. I look at the clock and it is already six in the evening. I know he will be back by ten, but I won't be back until midnight and I will not be calling my father to tell him where I am. But at this point, I don't really care.

On the way there, we are reading Frankenstein together, and near the end of the trip this rather obscene part comes in that doesn't match the mood of the rest of the dream where we have agreed to stick our hands down each other's pants. I'm aroused and he's disgusted by how wet it feels. But I never do the same, and that part of the dream just ends.

Now we have reached Orangeburg, and we decide that we should continue on. I asked him where we should go. He says Columbia. There is a large list of cities. I ask, "East or West?" "East." The guy says the train is leaving in 5 minutes. I pull out my credit card to pay for the tickets. I say something like, "Good ol' trusty credit card!" We both laugh and get back on the train. Only this time we're separated on the train and the train looks like a hotel. I want to find him, but I can't. We get off at Columbia and we are now together.

We're in Walmart, and his sister is there. We're trying to hide from her because he told his parents he wouldn't be home tonight, but they don't know that he has came with me to Columbia on the train. Anyway, so he runs away and tells me to stay where I was. So I'm crouched behind tins of cookies and his sister and her friends see me. She is wearing a sweater of mine. She says, "Hey, there's my brother's girlfriend. Let's go beat her up." So I run away as well. Together Ben and I run back on to the train.

The ride home is much shorter. I ask him if we shall do this tomorrow. He says maybe. The next day, I look for him on the train, but I can't find him anywhere. I wake up.