I was looking at my year averages for several of my classes, and all of my averages were failing grades. I was taking my final exams the next day, and I thought that perhaps the exam grade may be enough to pull up the final average, but upon looking at the final averages, I was seeing grades like 10's and 25's. I approached a teacher of mine and asked her how my grade could possibly get this low. She replied, "Well you missed the last three weeks of school going to those Pentecostal festivals and art deco shows. I think you know why you have such a crappy grade. Think about it!" After crying and sulking, she looked at me again and said, "Butt (I somehow knew she was implying this word by her speech), Aimee, this is the PENULTIMATE grade. I still can average in your History IQ grade." She sent me down the hall to a studio in the school where I had to be on the History IQ gameshow with Mark Summers. Each incorrect answer accounted for another day that I was penalized to go to his home and finecomb his carpet. The questions were relatively easy.. Jacksonian Reformers, The Great Awakening, Transcendentalism and Ralph Waldo Emerson, but occasionally, he would throw in some nonsensical pop culture of the 1890's question in, such as, "Who slept with McKinley?" Because I'm not big on the legends of history (and probably because I made these questions up), I couldn't provide the answer. But my history IQ was 110. I went back to class, and Mrs. Holley, the teacher, laughed at my IQ and failed me.